Welcome!!

Hello,
This is Lupita Perez, creator of this blog. In this blog you will see various text and media. The information shown now is related to activities done in my AP English class. I am working on adding and fixing the blog to make the information more related to the AP English Literature Test. Feel free to leave any comments or questions.

**This blog is still under construction!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Project Plan


Goals/Timeline: My main goal is to have my scrapbook/power point done by next Friday. I have a lot coming up and I don’t want to be stressing out about it. I also want to make sure I don’t leave it till the last minute and  end up making it ugly. I want to make the power point very appealing and pretty I hope to include songs that describe e who I am, as well as show people basically where I come from.  Want them to understand why I am the way I am.

Materials: I plan to either use the prezi program or the windows movie maker. I am going to use a lot of photos of family, friends, and teachers in my power point. I will use a friend’s scanner to upload old pictures on the my computer, as well as using facebook to find more interesting photos of friends and family that I may not have on my computer already.

Presentation: I am basically just going to play my power point as it is. There will be titles, so it will be easy to understand what is actually being shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment