Welcome!!

Hello,
This is Lupita Perez, creator of this blog. In this blog you will see various text and media. The information shown now is related to activities done in my AP English class. I am working on adding and fixing the blog to make the information more related to the AP English Literature Test. Feel free to leave any comments or questions.

**This blog is still under construction!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Project Progress!:)


So far I have done just about everything. I have chosen most of my songs and I have gone through hundreds of photo albums to find the most meaningful photos for my scrapbook. It was difficult not to put choose too many pictures; I loved a lot of them. In the next two weeks I still have to put the things together. I have already cropped and fix the pictures to the correct size. I have also edited my songs to make sure they fit perfectly. My work while benefit me in the long run because I will have something memorable to look back at, at any moment I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment